Lawrence Farmers’ Market
Our Market serves, sells, and displays fresh food. If your pet will be visiting with us, please be aware of your pet and help us maintain a safe and sanitary Market.
Customers who bring pets to the Market need to follow these rules:
- All pets must be kept on a short, non-extendable leash. No exceptions.
- Keep your pet under control and by your side at all times.
- Keep pets away from produce, plants, and other food products (this means both head and tail ends!).
- Not everyone is an animal lover, please be considerate.
- Come prepared to clean up after your pet!
Over the years the Market has received a number of complaints about problems with dogs including: dog fights, defecation, and crowd safety concerns. While most other Markets ban dogs, LFM’s Board has opted to adopt a policy that seeks to accommodate all community members, including those who support dogs at Market and those who do not.
LFM reserves the right to ask that any dog be taken out of Market for not meeting the above standards, including being overly excitable and loud.
Saturday Market 2018 Season
April 14th – August 25th, 7am-11am
September 1st – November 17th, 8am-12pm
824 New Hampshire St.
Tuesday Market 2018 Season
May 8th – October 23rd, 4pm-6pm
725 Vermont St.
Parking Garage by Lawrence Public Library